Be a Part of Something More
Maybe you want to help in the community without signing on for a long-time commitment. Or maybe you do want to commit to something and see over a period of time how your participation really does make a difference.
You can cook, drive, garden, hammer, listen, knit, sew, teach, give blood, or just show up and see what's needed.
* Urban Ministry Partnership with Hoge Memorial Presbyterian Church on the West Side.
* CATCH Court Lunches & Support for Human Trafficking Survivors
* Mission Sewing - every Tuesday 1pm, room 121.
* Tutoring - Wednesday afternoons during the school year. Training and Background check necessary. Contact Carol Petro for more information.
* Books on the Bus for Columbus Public Schools - Bring books suitable for schoolkids to the church.
* Open Shelter lunches - monthly ministry; watch for details
* Hunger Task Force - Annual Crop Walk and more.