All of us bear God's love into the world in unique ways, and all of us have broken places in need of healing. You work hard and you often find it difficult to be compassionate with yourself. You hunger for God in ways you cannot always name, and you do not always know how to go about dealing with that.
At Covenant you find that you do not have to go it alone.
Together, we lean into joy even as we face the hard stuff.
We study the effects of shame and learn how to combat it. We explore art and spirituality and learn about the Enneagram. We talk about human trafficking, ISIS, violence, sexuality and addiction. We do centering prayer. We gather with Muslims and Jews to read the poetry of Rumi one night and figure out what we are supposed to do with the book of Ezra the next.
Join us, and come teach us something new. The collaboration of diverse minds makes the best of conversation.
Need childcare for a church event? Email Erin Wise to schedule.
We have many different ways for us to understand God and know a richer life:
- In Search of Belief & Sandwiches
- CROP Hunger Walk
- Coats for School Kids
- Darkness2Light Training
- Blood Drive
- Spiritual Cinema - MARSHALL
- Book Discussions
- Habitat for Humanity
- Presbytery of Scioto Valley Older Adult Fall Rally
- Peanut Brittle
- Becoming a Member of Covenant
- Stewardship July 2018-June 2019 information
- Covenant Labyrinth
- Honor a loved one with Sunday flowers. Click for info and signup sheet.
- Opioid Crisis Resources & Events
- Bible Studies
- The Jay Fund
- Centering prayer
- Stephen Ministry & Ministry of Blessing
- Women's Theology
- Covenant Presbyterian Women Events & Circles
- Men's Groups
- Seeds of Hope Garden