All women of Covenant are automatically part of Covenant Presbyterian Women. Throughout the year, they meet regularly within smaller groups called Circles at different times and places. You are encouraged to join an existing Circle or start a new one! Contact the Circle Leader to join in, and contact Judy Oeder to start a new Circle. Please take the survey at bit.ly/CPWSurvey2016 and help us improve our Circle Offerings to meet the needs of our current and future congregation.
The 2017 Horizon Study
Hebrews: Cloud of Witnesses: The Community of Christ in Hebrews
- Eunice-Lydia Circle: 1st Wednesday: 9:15-11:30am in the Lounge
- Naomi Circle: 1st Wednesday: 7pm at Friendship Village
- Miriam Circle: 1st Thursday: 9:30am in the Lounge
- Elizabeth Circle: 1st Tuesday: 12pm in the Lounge
Build deep relationships with other women and deepen your faith as you work through this study prepared especially for Presbyterian Women. For more information or to pick up a study guide, contact Betsy Sebastian, Judy Oeder or Mona Connolly. If you would like to attend the Bible Study Prep held monthly with Katie Kinnison, please contact her.
- Elizabeth Circle - PW Bible Study, fellowship, service. 1st Tues., 12pm, Sept-June, room 120 or Lounge
- Random Rovers - Random types of spiritual friendship. Random places & times.
- Eunice-Lydia Circle - PW Bible Study, fellowship, service, 1st Wed. 9:15am, Sept.-June, Lounge
-Creative Hearts & Hands, Crafts for mission projects, 1st Mon., 9:30am, all year, room 120
- Flower Garden Circle, Flowers for Seeds of Hope Garden for food pantry clients, Meets seasonally as needed
- Miriam Circle, PW Bible Study, fellowship, service, 1st Thur. 9:30am, Sept.-June, Lounge
- Mission Sewing, Crochet, knit, sew, quilt, Tuesdays 1pm, all year, room 121
- Naomi Circle, PW Bible, fellowship, service at Friendship Village, 1st Wed. 7pm, Sept.-June
- Prayer Shawl Circle, Knitting and praying over shawls for people grieving, suffering, celebrating, 2nd & 4th Fri. 9:30am, all year, Lounge