All women of Covenant are automatically part of Covenant Presbyterian Women. Throughout the year, they meet regularly within smaller groups called Circles at different times and places. You are encouraged to join an existing Circle or start a new one! Contact the Circle Leader to join in, and contact Judy Oeder to start a new Circle. Please take the survey at bit.ly/CPWSurvey2016 and help us improve our Circle Offerings to meet the needs of our current and future congregation.
Horizon Bible Study
Love Carved in Stone: A Fresh Look at the Ten Commandments
- Eunice-Lydia Circle: 1st Wednesday: 9:30am in the Lounge
- Miriam Circle: 1st Thursday: 10am in the Lounge
- Elizabeth Circle: 1st Tuesday: 7pm in the 121
What is the Ten Commandments are not simply a harsh list of what not to do? What if they are a "love letter" from a loving God? Could studying these words lead us into real love, into the restoration of ourselves and our communities? Connecting these words from God that Moses brought to his community with the life of Jesus leads us into the Living Word.
Build deep relationships with other women and deepen your faith as you work through this study prepared especially for Presbyterian Women. For more information, contact Betsy Sebastian, Judy Oeder or Mona Connolly. If you would like to attend the Bible Study Prep held monthly with Katie Kinnison, please contact her.
- Elizabeth Circle - PW Bible Study, fellowship, service. 1st Tues., 7pm, Sept-June, room 121 or Lounge
- Eunice-Lydia Circle - PW Bible Study, fellowship, service, 1st Wed. 9:30am, Sept.-June, Lounge
- Creative Hearts & Hands, Crafts for mission projects, 1st Mon., 9am, all year, room 120
- Flower Garden Circle, Flowers for Seeds of Hope Garden for food pantry clients, Meets seasonally as needed
- Miriam Circle, PW Bible Study, fellowship, service, 1st Thur. 10am, Sept.-June, room 120
- Mission Sewing, Crochet, knit, sew, quilt, Tuesdays 1pm, all year, room 121
- Prayer Shawl Circle, Knitting and praying over shawls for people grieving, suffering, celebrating, 2nd & 4th Fri. 9:30am, all year, Lounge