All of us bear God's love into the world in unique ways, and all of us have broken places in need of healing. You work hard and you often find it difficult to be compassionate with yourself. You hunger for God in ways you cannot always name, and you do not always know how to go about dealing with that.
At Covenant you find that you do not have to go it alone.
We have many different ways for us to understand God and know a richer life:
- CPW Birthday Luncheon
- Covenant Community Labyrinth
- Agora in the Lounge
- Honor a loved one with Sunday flowers. Click for info and sign up sheet.
- Tuesday Night Spiritual Formation
- Opioid Crisis Resources & Events
- Bible Studies
- Spiritual Cinema
- Feasting: Bible & Lunch on Sundays
- Centering prayer
- Stephen Ministry & Ministry of Blessing
- Spiritual Formation Interviews
- Women's Theology
- Covenant Presbyterian Women Events & Circles
- Men's Groups
- Seeds of Hope Garden
- Financials: Kroger Rewards to Covenant, AmazonSmile, Automatic Debit