Thru Amazon & Kroger Purchases
Other Easy Ways to Give to Covenant
Questions or need help setting up? Contact Ingrid Smith, Financial Administrator
1. What is Amazon Smile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Covenant every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Covenant. On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization, type in Covenant Presbyterian Church and search for the Columbus, OH location OR type in our tax ID number 31-4428027. Every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to Covenant.
2. Your Kroger Plus Card Can Earn Rewards for Covenant
Kroger Plus shopping rewards is available! All you need to do is register online your Kroger Plus card. After you’ve completed the enrollment, you’ll earn rewards for Covenant every time you shop at Kroger.
Instructions for enrolling in the Kroger Rewards program.
• Register your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy to register your card with Covenant.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter Covenant or our organization # UF538, select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Covenant until after you register your card.
• You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.